Kernel Windows Data Recovery – Home License- Discount 10 %- coupon code- D831F061C2
Kernel for Windows data recovery (FAT & NTFS)
- Recovery of data from formatted, deleted partitions.
- Recover deleted files and folders.
- Recovery of data after loss of MBR, boot sector, and registry corruptions.
- Recovery from virus infected drives.
- Free demo software to analyze features and functions.
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, 98, 95, and NT.
- Supports Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
Key Features of Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software:
- Effectively recovers data lost due to accidental or intentional formatting of hard disk partitions
- Recovers data lost due to damage or deletion of partition structures, software failure or corruption of Windows file system(s)
- Recovers file(s) and folder(s) lost due to accidental or intentional deletion
- Efficiently recovers data lost due to corruptions of Windows registry or sudden system shutdown
Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system among individuals and working professionals in organizations. Windows Operating system use File Allocation Table (FAT) or New Technology File System (NTFS) file system to systematically store/fetch data from hard disk or other storage media like PEN drive. The data stored on hard disk or any other storage media using FAT/NTFS file system is susceptible to loss due to reasons like virus attack, registry corruption, hard disk formatting, loss of MBR, unexpected system shut down, etc.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an output-driven, amazing, and sophisticated FAT and NTFS data recovery software enables you to recover all data that have been lost from the hard disk drive of your computer system. This powerful Windows Data Recovery software can even recover the file(s) or folder(s) that are permanently deleted by pressing the SHIFT + DELETE key. The deleted files that are recovered using Windows Data Recovery – FAT and NTFS software are displayed in Red color for their easy recognition. The software is embedded with different scanning modes to help you absolutely recover the every bit of lost data based on various data loss situations. Scanning modes included in the Windows Data Recovery software are:
- Quick Scan: It is a fastest recovery mode, which assures data recovery of deleted files lost due to bad sectors, boot sector corruptions, FAT corruptions, index corruptions, partition deletions, virus attacks, media errors, MFT corruptions etc. The recently deleted file(s) are efficiently recovered by this mode of recovery.
- Extensive Scan: It is an advanced recovery mode, which recovers data lost due to partition format, partition deletion, and re-formatting of hard disk partitions. This mode should be preferred when you want to recover the files and folders that were deleted long time ago. You can also select this mode when the Quick scan mode does not recover the required files and folders.
- File Trace: It is the slowest but the most effective mode among all the available scanning modes in the software. This mode searches hard disk sector by sector to search lost data. This mode should be selected when both Quick Scan and Extensive Scan modes get failed to recover the lost data.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software enables you to scan and recover the data from physical devices attached to your computer or from the existing logical drives. Based on the scanning mode you select, amazing Windows Data Recovery software searches data on selected physical device or logical drive. On completion of the scanning process, the software displays the recoverable data in a tree like structure to simplify the process of searching folders amongst the recoverable data.
After completing the scanning process the software displays thousands of files and folders. Searching a specific file or files based on a specific file format can be tedious and time consuming. Therefore, to reduce the time required to search a particular file or files based on a particular file format, Find Files and File Filter options are entrenched in the software. Using these options, you can easily find specific files from thousands of the files recovered by the software.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software also offers you preview of the selected file. You can also arrange software settings before starting the scanning process to scan the available physical device or logical drive based on the configured settings. The software settings that you can arrange are:
- Sectors to be read in one attempt
- Rename, overwrite, or skip the duplicate files
- Contain deleted files in the search, exclude deleted files from recovered files, or only recover the deleted files
- Number of retries on bad sectors